The Champions Circle is a giving society of individuals and organizations who have chosen to partner with us through a five-year pledge of from $1,000 up to $25,000 per year to support Arnold Palmer Medical Center.
- This month we're highlighting members: Adam and Geri Goldstein.
- What city do you call “home”? Sanford.
- When / Where did you first meet one another? We met June 6, 1980 when we were 9 years old.
- What are some of your favorite hobbies? Adam loves cycling. I love my cooking classes. We both enjoy our gym time together.
- How did you first encounter Arnold Palmer Medical Center? Our daughter Whitney, has been a patient at Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children since she was 2.5 years old. She’s now a sophomore in college.
- Why do you choose to support our mission? We support Arnold Palmer Medical Center because we believe in their mission. We believe in the difference their care makes for our family, for other families, and for our community.
- What is the one, most important thing you would share with friends or family about Arnold Palmer Medical Center? The most important thing is trust. Trust that the best care will be given in a compassionate way; trust that all your needs will be met. Trust is everything.